cSWEET POTATO COLD CREAM
Knowing the different varieties of Extra Virgin Olive Oil is an advantage when cooking, applying according to your notes a EVOO like this Koroneiki, of Greek origin, to a cold sweet potato cream like this, will make us enjoy cooking to another level.
Not everyone has to know the tasting of each variety, so in Naturvie they offer you simple notes of recommendations for use that will undoubtedly exploit the flavor of your dishes. The perfect example of this could be this cold Sweet Potato Cream.
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 red pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 4 tablespoons Koreneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a small pot we heat the oil.
- Cut the onion and sauté.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into cubes.
- When the onion is translucent, we add the sweet potato.
- While we cut the pepper and zucchini.
- We add the rest of the ingredients to the pot.
- We pour 2 + 1/2 cup of water or broth and let cook for 25 minutes over medium heat.
- Once it has cooled, we beat and serve with a dash of Koroneiki EVOO, arugula sprouts and black sesame seeds.
By Julia Gómez, from the Gastro channel on Instagram @thenourishedpianist