Artichoke Tapenade with Olives
To make a good Tapenade it is sometimes enough to mix with suitable foods, know how to combine them together and get the appropriate texture. If we can nail these three points perfectly, we’ll get a Tapenade like this …
- 240g. canned artichoke hearts
- 1/2 roasted red pepper
- 1/4 roasted eggplant
- 1 tablespoon of choricero pepper meat dessert
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- 1 tablespoon of Olives Tapenade Naturvie
- 1 pot of skyr
- Salt and pepper to taste
- What you prefer to take it: picks, scold, crudités, bread, but always good eh! …
To make the tapenade you just have to mix all the ingredients in the blender and grind it. If you really like the taste of olives, pour a tablespoon of the Naturvie olives pate but if you do not want it to taste so much, you just have to take less quantity and so you can adjust according to your taste.
I always like to comment on the benefits of food so that we are even more aware of the importance of a healthy and varied diet. For this reason I would like to tell you about the wonderful properties of artichokes:
• They are very diuretic and help eliminate toxins, they are of great help to cleanse the liver!
• Combat cholesterol and high blood pressure.
• Help digest fats.
Do you want to try this delicious artichoke pate with olives? Perfect to put on a snacking dinner these summer nights …
By Pilar Onrubia, Gastrochannel on Instagram @labaronisima